About The Game
We are all about making the game much more realistic and entertaining with our ambiance.
Love Your Game More
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
In opposition to popular belief, which dictates that gaming can be something that is bad for our body because we get addicted to it, it is actually a brilliant source of entertainment, passing the time and diversion. Many recent research teams have concluded that gaming has many vital benefits and one of the best ones among them is the enhancement and the development of the cognitive skills in the brain of a child and an adult. Just like how physical exercise helps a lot when improving and making muscles strong and fit, games help with cognitive stimulation of people, and this will surely improve a person’s performance. Here are some benefits of playing games and these benefits are for children and adults as well.
- It helps with and improves our coordination. When we play games, we are not just looking at the screen and doing nothing; we have the controls, we take control of the vehicles or character on the screen. We are presented with numerous obstacles that we have to overcome and to do this; we have to use of brain to find ways and to solve clues and puzzles. All of their audio, visual and physical movements will be in coordination to win that game. This helps the brain.
- It dramatically helps our problem-solving capabilities. Video games have a lot of problems and clues that we will have to solve, as we play games and solve these problems our abilities will surely improve. We will have to solve everything that is presented to us in the game to get ahead; there are cheats, but might be a little difficult to access but with the help of lol lvl 30 account you can easily skip ahead in your game.
- Games have been helpful when it comes to improving our memories. We will have to remember complex maps and many details that are really important for the game. Making us remember it because we are interested in the game is one of the best things, because our brain will remember it if we register it as very important. If this happens frequently, our memory gradually and automatically improves.
- It has been proven that it makes us quick and also enhances brain speed. While playing games, the brain receives a lot of stimuli, which includes visual and audio stimuli. This has a profound effect when helping us improve the speed of the brain. When we took a lot at some research work, we found that people who played video games frequently could process the stimulations better than the ones that didn’t.
- Games have been proven to improve your multi-tasking skills and even your social skills because of the same, above reasons.
Gaming addiction is an officially declared addiction now. With gamers going out of bounds to play video games for hours together, this has become an issue of concern all over the world. Here’s how gaming can get addictive – the causes, the symptoms and everything else you need to know about gaming addiction. Read it up:
Video game addictions have been classified into two. The first one is driven by the thrill gamers get by achieving the target set the game. The second category of addiction is when the compulsive need to keep competing with fellow gamers across the world until they finally win. Both the addictions are equally intense – with the latter being of higher intensity. The reason behind this is that the multiplayer online games don’t really have an ending – they just keep going with no definitive winner.
What causes video game addiction?
The thrill, excitement which video games bring is what makes them so addictive. The very design of these games is such that the game designers put in everything possible to hook the gamers to these otherwise exciting games. The interesting elements which are part of every online game out there are responsible for both gaming addiction and rising revenues of the game developers. The developers make the game tough enough to make the gamer want to give it another try, but at the same time, they also ensure that the game is easy enough not to make the gamer give up. This keeps the gamers on their toes, making them challenge themselves and keep playing continuously.
Most of the gamers feel the constant need to be in front of their PC’s even when doing another task. This restlessness is associated with addiction to gaming. Also, addicted gamers will give up social life just to keep playing even in their free time. These gamers even end up lying about the time they spend playing online games and also have their mind occupied with thoughts about gaming and gaming only. The symptoms of gaming addiction are pretty obvious – a close watch on behaviour patterns will reveal these symptoms.
Those who are addicted to gaming will experience constant fatigue – especially when they aren’t playing the games. This very fatigued person will be pumping with energy when playing games. Eye strain is another problem faced by addicted gamers. Damaged eyesight with spectacles is a prevalent issue. Apart from this, unexplained pains in the body due to long hours of sitting in one position itself are a few notable symptoms.